Trash Containers for Rent
Avel Roll Off is highly conscious of the safety and well-being of our clients, workers, and our neighborhoods. We make every effort to minimize threats to people and property. The following is a list of features we provide to ensure our products are used safely:
- Our containers have legs. We install legs at one end of the container and wheels on the other. Our containers will never roll downhill.
- Reflectors. We place reflectors at the edges of our containers to ensure that they can be seen clearly at night. This is especially important when containers are parked on the street.
- Lock Boxes. We install lock boxes on all our containers. Unfortunately, in a big city containers get stolen. Our lock boxes make it impossible for thieves to tow away our containers. Since our containers will never be stolen, our clients do not experience unexpected delays and do not attract thieves to their property.
- Experienced Operators. Our most important safety feature is the experience of our drivers. Our drivers each have more than fifteen years of container hauling experience. Since they have seen it all, they know how to resolve problems and can safely complete the job.
- New Containers. All of our containers are less than five years old. We only use clean, undamaged containers. We know that our clients take pride in keeping their job sites neat and we strive to help them.
- No Grafitti. Grafitti on containers tends to attract more grafitti artists. We paint our containers when necessary. We have found fresh paint to be a very effective tool to deter miscreants from tagging our containers and disturbing our clients’ job sites.
Avel Roll Off Frequently Asked Questions
How long may I keep the container?
Can you pick up the container later the same day it was dropped off?
How soon can you deliver containers?
I’m renovating my home. Can I dump lumber and other building materials?
Can I dump oil and chemicals?
Is the container sealed?
What is your service area?
Avel Roll Off Dirt and Concrete Hauling Services
Avel Roll Off picks up, hauls and delivers “low boy” containers for dirt and concrete in the greater Los Angeles metropolitan area.
Low boy containers have low sides and an open top to make loading and unloading dirt and concrete easy and efficient. Our containers have a rear gate to allow easy access for wheelbarrows.
Our low boys are 16 ft. x 8 ft. x 2 ft. high.
Concrete and Dirt Demo, Loading and Hauling
Need help removing concrete, dirt or brick from your job site? Our crews will demo and load brick, concrete and other heavy materials for you.
Call for more information about our demo, loading and hauling services.
Narrow Trash Bins
Narrow Trash Bins
Avel Roll Off now stocks narrow trash bins for special placements on narrow driveways, winding roads, hillsides or other difficult sites. Our custom built narrow containers are 6 inches smaller than standard — enough to make the difference between a tight fit and an impossible one.
Narrow Container — 18 ft. x 7.5 ft. x 4 ft. high
Narrow Container — 16 ft. x 7.5 ft. x 3 ft. high
Our drivers are well trained to safely navigate the hillsides around Los Angeles. Our new narrow trash dumpsters help us to serve communities like Silver Lake, Echo Park, Burbank (Barham Blvd.), the Hollywood Hills (Laurel Canyon, Mulholland Drive) and other space-constrained sites.
Los Angeles Dumpster Rental Service Area
- Los Angeles
- Long Beach
- San Pedro
- Redondo Beach
- Palos Verdes
- El Camino Village
- Dominguez Hills
- Harbor City
- Manhattan Beach
- South Los Angeles
- South Central Los Angeles
and other locations around L.A.